Friday, September 19, 2008

Soapbox Time

I'm going to wax political for a moment. If you don't want to read a conservative opinion, then hit delete. Yes, these are my opinions. It's also my blog. ;p

First of all, take a moment to watch the following video. Watch it all the way to the end, it will make you cry.



That says an awful lot.

A couple of other things have happened in this election campaign that have gotten on my remaining nerve a bit. One is an article that was written last week entitled, "We Can't Afford McCain's Tax Cuts" - huh? Since when can we not afford having more money in our pockets?

The other is a quote from Joe Biden that I saw yesterday (which incidentally has mysteriously been buried amongst nasty articles about anyone even remotely conservative) where he stated, "Be Patriotic - Pay More Taxes". My response to that is, "Tell it to the members of the Boston Tea Party!!" Honestly, I can hardly believed the man dared to say such a thing to red-blooded Americans. It's kinda comical though - I think he just shot himself in the foot there, so to speak.

Okay, I'm getting off my soapbox now. Have a nice day.

No comments: