Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle

Today is my Honey's birthday. He is 42 today. I remember when he turned 35, a (very young) friend of ours told him, "If you live until your 70, you are half dead already!" ACK.

I baked a lovely cake to have with supper (chocolate bundt, with chocolate frosting and marshmallow filling), I'm making one of Kyle's favorite meals, and the kids made him cards and pooled their pennies and bought him one of his favorite candy bars. PeeWee was counting out money and lining it all up, trying to decide how much he had and if it would be enough to get a present for Daddy. I thought that was pretty sweet.

Kyle has an interview at the Moorhead Airport for a manager position this coming Tuesday. He has always had a deep love for all things Aviation. When I met him in 1986 he was working on his Pilot's licensing, and over the years has worked his way up to Commercial Pilot. He talked to his Dad this afternoon and told him that ever since he was a little boy he has dreamed of a job like this. Will you pray with me that God will give him this position, if it is His will?

I can't think of a better birthday present for my sweetie. ~ Beth ~

1 comment:

Prairie Dwellers At Heart said...

We are praying.
Love in Christ!
The PD's